Frequently Asked Question

Does CCHR give Medical or Legal Advice?

CCHR does not provide medical or legal advice. However, it works closely with attorneys and medical doctors and supports medical, but not psychiatric, practices.

Anyone who feels he or she is "mentally ill" should see a competent non-psychiatric medical doctor as numerous medical studies show undiagnosed and untreated physical complaints can manifest as a "psychiatric" problem. In many cases, once the physical condition is treated, the mental "disorder" symptoms disappear.

 CCHR also strongly recommends that anyone who knows of someone who has, or has himself or herself been physically or sexually abused by a psychiatrist, file a complaint with the proper law enforcement body and / or licensing board. 

:: Back ::


Psychiatric Drug Side Effects Search Engine


CCHR NSW would appreciate any donation to help us investigate and expose psychiatric violations of human rights

Pay with Paymate Express